Thursday, May 1, 2008

Traumatized

Katherine had her 2 month check-up today -- and it was not only traumatizing for her, but for me too!! Poor baby had to get 4 shots! She was hysterical and I was upset too!! Not fun!! Good thing Michael was there to hold her while she got the shots. I couldn't do it. I hope I never hear her cry like that again!

Here are her 2 month stats (she's tiny!):

Weight: 10lbs 6oz - 10th percentile
Height: 21 1/2 inches - 5th percentile
Head: 15 inches - 5th - 10th percentile

Katherine did show off for the doctor though - she rolled right over when the doctor put her on her tummy!

2 comments:

Candace Piepgrass said...

Those shots are the worst! I was by myself and both Caroline and I cried. I think it does get better though, her 4 month shots weren't as bad.
Katherine is so cute, and so small!! It probably just means she'll be petite :) Glad to see you all are doing well.

Anonymous said...

I'm still crying from reading your blog. I think the shots hurt more for us then they do our babies. My poor angel.
She's so petite. I love it!

Hugs to all.
Jenny