Tuesday, April 29, 2008

2 milestones in a matter of days!

My baby is getting so big! Katherine held her head up on her own for the first time on Wed, April 23, and she rolled over for the first time yesterday, 4/28!!! What a big girl! Daddy and I are so proud!



Grandma came back to stay with Mommy this past weekend while Daddy went on a golf trip for work. Thanks for coming, Grandma! I love you!

Katherine always sees pictures of her friend Charlotte Obringer in a baby bjorn, so she asked me to put her in one too! Now if only she could sleep at night like Charlotte. . .

3 comments:

Candace Piepgrass said...

She's adorable Kim and you are looking great too!!!

Tripp, Jack, Charlotte said...

Hey! I swear Katherine looks exactly like you! She's adorable and I can't believe she's already rolled over- Good job Kat! Maybe she can show Charlotte how to stay awake and maybe Charlotte can coach her on sleeping through the night! I'm convinced she sleeps all the time because she just wants to block out all the madness around here! We are going to Atlanta 5/20 and will be there until 6/1 and would love to see you if you're going to be there! You look great! My bjorn is a LIFESAVER!

Donkey Kong said...

Happy Birthday, Baby Mama! She is BEAUTIFUL! xoxo Elizabeth B.